About Me

My photo
I am a PhD in Organizational Behavior from IIM Calcutta, I am passionate about Human Resource and an ardent admirer of life. I want to share whatever little bit knowledge I have about my field - Human Resources and leading a good life on this blog. Feel free to comment if you like my blog.

Friday, November 1, 2019

How to take control of your happiness and success




All of us want to be happy and successful in our life. However, we see that happiness eludes us. This is because we dream BIG but when it comes to putting in BIG amount of effort and hard-work to achieve the life we want, we shy away.

I am going to write a series of articles on how to make the life that you have always dreamt of. There are a series of things and steps that we need to focus on in order to get the life we want. Hope you will like the self-improvement articles and follow the steps that I am going to illustrate in order to achieve the life you want.

Happy Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment