About Me

My photo
I am a PhD in Organizational Behavior from IIM Calcutta, I am passionate about Human Resource and an ardent admirer of life. I want to share whatever little bit knowledge I have about my field - Human Resources and leading a good life on this blog. Feel free to comment if you like my blog.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Diwali Celebrations at home




What is so special about Diwali or better known as Deepawali - the festival of lights :) It is the positive environment that this festival generates in the entire county. Diwali is one of the festivals that is celebrated with great fervour and enthusiasm by one and all in my country - India.

Diwali is a festival that brings with it lots of joy and happiness. For me Diwali joy multiplies when I am with my loved one and doing the things I like. I love making Rangoli, lighting Diyas, making and eating delicious food and dressing up in the 6-yards beautiful saree on Diwali.

Wishing everyone a lovely and prosperous Diwali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment